Tracking Email Campaign Results
The set of email campaign tracking API endpoints allow you to generate reports that track the results of a specific campaign. Tracking reports for email campaigns are available for the following categories:
- Summary report - shows totals for each type of response tracked without any contact information
- Bounces - generates a report showing which contacts on the distribution list bounced and did not receive the campaign
- Click activities report - generates a report showing all click activities for each link in the campaign
- Clicks-by-link report - this reports shows who clicked on a specific link in the email campaign
- Forwarding activities report - generates a report showing which contacts forwarded the campaign, and the email address to which it was forwarded.
- Opens report - this report shows each contact that opened the campaign, and the time stamp of the open.
- Send report - shows all contacts the campaign was sent to, along with the time stamp it was sent.
- Unsubscribe activities - this report shows each contact that clicked the unsubscribe link in the campaign, and removed themselves from distribution list used for the campaign, along with a reason they unsubscribed if provided.